Terms & Condition
1. Safety Requirements for Travel
Hot Air ballooning is an outdoor adventure activity. Your clothes should be comfortable with sturdy enclosed footwear (sneakers, boots).
Ballooning activities intrinsically involve the possibility of physical risks greater than those encountered in daily life even though they are conducted under the supervision of pilots who exercise all due precautions to ensure safety. By taking part in such ballooning activities, passengers are understood to be fully aware of these risks.
We do not accept liability for any costs or expenses you incur if we have to postpone any flight, where the reason for the postponement is beyond our control. You are responsible for your travel arrangements to and from the meeting place and we do not accept liability for delays in your travel arrangements. We cannot supervise vehicles parked at the meeting place and vehicles and their contents are left at your own risk and no liability is accepted for any loss or damage to your vehicle or contents unless it is due to our negligence.
We are not qualified to express an opinion confirming that you are fit to fly and you must ensure that you are fit to fly. You must not fly if you are suffering from any serious medical conditions, or have recently undergone surgery unless you have a certificate of your fitness to fly from your doctor. You must not fly if you are pregnant or under the influence of drugs.
2. Minimum Age Requirement
We will not fly children under the age of 8 years. A child under the age of 16 years will only be flown if accompanied by a responsible adult, and the child is over 4'6" tall.
3. Changing dates
- 7 days or less notice you can change your booking to any other date with ‘no extra fee’
- 6 days or less we can not guarantee, please email us if applicable
4. Weather Cancellation / Delays for Balloon flights
- If weather does not allow, flights may get delayed until the next the morning.
- If you are unable to reschedule, you will get full refund from us.
5. Cancellation and Refund Policy:
Cancellation or amendment for non-group bookings more than:
7 days – 48 hours prior to tour departure : No cancellation fee
48 hours – 18 hours prior to tour departure : 50% cancellation fee
18 hours or less prior to tour departure : 100% cancellation fee
A cancellation or amendment for Group bookings prior to tour departure (a group is more than 4 guests in a single booking). The person whose name is on the booking will be considered as the group's leader and therefore accepts these terms and conditions for and on behalf of all the persons named on, substituted, or added to the booking form.
14 days – 7 days prior to tour departure : 50% cancellation fee
7 days or less prior to tour departure : 100% cancellation fee
6. Flight Times, "Sunrise"/ "Sunset" and Duration
Asfary operates balloon flights early in the morning (late afternoon) as close to sunrise (sunset) as possible, but specifically does NOT guarantee passengers will be in the air at sunrise (sunset), be aware that weather conditions or cloud may-of course affect to what degree the sun or sunrise is seen. Balloons travel with the wind, which governs their speed and direction. Accordingly, the duration of the flight may vary slightly at the pilot’s discretion.
7. Prices and Confirmation Policy
- Balloon can only be confirmed when full payment has been received by Asfary.
- All prices shown are current at the time of putting the website online. Information given here is based on the latest information available. We reserve the right to change any of the facilities, services, itineraries, prices or vehicles described here without being liable for any compensation or refund.
- Prices include insurance for hot air balloon flights.
Our paramount consideration is your safety and the safety of others participating in the flight and you must obey all requests and safety instructions issued by any of our representatives. The pilot has complete discretion as to whether to allow you to take part in the flight and will refuse to allow you to do so if, in his opinion, you would be a risk to the balloon, to other passengers, or to yourself.